Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw I’m a 25oz of Fosters in, in about 2mins and I’m a lil tipsy and got my 2nd Covid shot today.... even though I am basically 100% immune to it right now anyways.....

Guess I’m doubly immune. Beer me.
(Oh, yeah and everyone was complaining about these bad side effects from the second shot..... yeah didn’t get that either..... Covid is a joke “to most people- a.k.a my ELITE Immune System”
Got my 2nd shot last Wednesday. Thursday was a roller coaster for sure.

Great for my wife's biggest client - marketing giant for all the biggest attractions in Gatlinburg - but goodness if people don't squeeze in there like sardines as if a pandemic isn't even occurring. Madness lmfao...
Been over there 5-6 times since this crap started, and also Asheville couple of times, and also eight state summer trip..including visiting a Hwy 66 museum, walking around Telluride, Ouray, Durango, Ridgeway and Silverton Colorado, seven crowded National parks, two National monuments, five Utah state parks, and another Native American museum...

And I caught Covid just like I said I would back in April..at home from my wife who caught it at work...

Been over there 5-6 times since this crap started, and also Asheville couple of times, and also eight state summer trip..including visiting a Hwy 66 museum, walking around Telluride, Ouray, Durango, Ridgeway and Silverton Colorado, seven crowded National parks, two National monuments, five Utah state parks, and another Native American museum...

And I caught Covid just like I said I would back in April..at home from my wife who caught it at work...
You had a great year of traveling though. Keep those pics coming. We know you have more, Escobar.

Townsend. Hike trails few know. Avoid Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge as much as possible. We go eat in Maryville or Knoxville
There is a great hike right outside of Gburg - I believe it is Grotto Falls, takes you all the way to LeConte if you are so brave. Get to see the llamas too.

As long as Cade's Cove and Clingman's Dome aren't overrun, I could care less. Locals hardly want to visit Gburg anyway... same ole same ole.
Cades Cove has been overrun for several years now. I used to go through there with no issues. Now it takes 3 hours to make a loop at times. I've been there an hour before opening and would be about the 50th car in line.

Cades Cove has been overrun for several years now. I used to go through there with no issues. Now it takes 3 hours to make a loop at times. I've been there an hour before opening and would be about the 50th car in line.
And idiots stop for mama bears with cubs. My favorite is when they get out of their car to get a better picture.

I’m rooting for the bear at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back