Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in the world so you feel bad for a guy that completely killed an offense along with 3-7? It just doesent make sense.
I feel bad for him because I think he put a lot of effort into trying to make things happen positively here, he just didn't have all of the qualities necessary for the job. I can appreciate what he tried to do.

I still have a couple of days a week where I have no energy at all and have trouble staying awake no matter how much caffeine I take in. Before Covid I rarely slept more than 5-6 hours a night, and I have been like that for the last twenty years. Since Covid I have at least two nights a week when I sleep 10-12 hours and still groggy all day the next day..it is weird and I hate it. I hate sleeping..I have always thought it was a waste of life.
Have you ever had a sleep test?

Reactions: jp1
Everyone knows how the geese operate...you know, one is up front for a while then drops back when they get weary.

I’ve been sunshine pumping since the JH hire, but today has got me down. Bama signing a decade worth of blue chippers, Hardesty going to SCjr, Georgia adding an elite position coach/coordinator as an analyst. That list of the 2021 ranking and five year average...I assume it still has brooks and the other one that’s probably leaving (lowering our 2021 rank) and doesn’t account for attrition (which lowers our five year average). It just feels like, at best, we might be keeping pace with the lower tier teams in the conference.

Somebody pull me outta this gutter.

Everyone knows how the geese operate...you know, one is up front for a while then drops back when they get weary.

I’ve been sunshine pumping since the JH hire, but today has got me down. Bama signing a decade worth of blue chippers, Hardesty going to SCjr, Georgia adding an elite position coach/coordinator as an analyst. That list of the 2021 ranking and five year average...I assume it still has brooks and the other one that’s probably leaving (lowering our 2021 rank) and doesn’t account for attrition (which lowers our five year average). It just feels like, at best, we might be keeping pace with the lower tier teams in the conference.

The AD leaks seem to be plugged.

The only thing we can hope for is that we show improvement on the field this year. We have been mid to lower tier in the SEC for years. That’s not going to change unless we see improvement on the field.

Sorry but that’s all I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back