Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transcript of video for people with no audio available:

BUTCH: Ya know it's a big deal for our kids to play a game of football, in Arkansas where we as a program are located. Against another team that also plays football in the capital, of this state which is Arkansas. I'm sure all the kids who are playing in Arkansas, playing football with one another are excited to do that. Ya know, to play football I mean. Here. Arkansas.

What is going on, Weezer? You don't have COVID do you? I had it 3 weeks ago and felt that way. My sister has a restaurant a couple miles away, and my niece asked why I didn't call to let them know so they could bring food. I told her I thought about it but didn't feel like picking up the phone.
Weirdest fatigue I have ever had in my life..

One of the main reasons I am so high on JH...

I’ve been putting together data for this theory
**(that i hope someone likes enough to open doors for me)**that this idea that Heup/Riley/Lane style offenses are destined for worse defenses is more myth than truth. The belief is the quality and quantity of athletes on the DL/pass rush in the SEC and elite programs are more built to handle the higher snap volumes. So it should be the preferred offense.

-By looking at a few G5s/big 12/pac 12 schools....

- then comparing: things like first and second half-
.scoring
.sacks
.hurries
.holding/false start penalties
.avg time to throw

The data is supporting it. The defenses get worse in the 2nd half. Plus you see that since LSU and bama both prefer this style, albeit at a little less tempo but concepts match-up... they just had the two most dominate seasons we’ve really ever had.

In summary i think if you are an elite program, i think you are more likely to succeed running this style Bc you are getting the most advantage of your actual athletes.

One of the main reasons I am so high on JH...

I’ve been putting together data for this theory
**(that i hope someone likes enough to open doors for me)**that this idea that Heup/Riley/Lane style offenses are destined for worse defenses is more myth than truth. The belief is the quality and quantity of athletes on the DL/pass rush in the SEC and elite programs are more built to handle the higher snap volumes. So it should be the preferred offense.

-By looking at a few G5s/big 12/pac 12 schools....

- then comparing: things like first and second half-
.scoring
.sacks
.hurries
.holding/false start penalties
.avg time to throw

The data is supporting it. The defenses get worse in the 2nd half. Plus you see that since LSU and bama both prefer this style, albeit at a little less tempo but concepts match-up... they just had the two most dominate seasons we’ve really ever had.

In summary i think if you are an elite program, i think you are more likely to succeed running this style Bc you are getting the most advantage of your actual athletes.

IF he hires someone worth their salt at OLC Bailey has all the tools to throw for a lot of yards in this offense. I have my worries but I’m excited to see what the staff looks like and how they respond to the coaches.

I don't know. Saban is GOAT right now, but some of this is the result of bigger things at play. I will believe it until I die...you can't tell me the 2019 Bama game wasn't called in favor of Bama. It was blatantly clear. That is really the problem....there are just too many Bammers in the SEC office and NCAA offices. Officiating, administrators, secretaries, etc...it permeates everything and it is just too easy to look the other way or not pass up a memo or not look into anything or have an unconcious bias when calling a game. Look at the Bama/MSU game from 2019 as well. Its a total sham and the sad part is I'm not sure it is even intentional - its just a product of the conference running things out of Birmingham, AL and this is the result.

I'm convinced a borderline retard could step into the the Bama HC role and stumble into a SEC championship every few years. It is what it is. It almost makes me want to give up watching CFB because it is quickly becoming a futile enterprise.

I'm not sure Pruitt will get that chance anytime soon after being exposed at UT :):):)

I have chronic fatigue. That's how it feels when I have a crash only it was worse longer.
I still have a couple of days a week where I have no energy at all and have trouble staying awake no matter how much caffeine I take in. Before Covid I rarely slept more than 5-6 hours a night, and I have been like that for the last twenty years. Since Covid I have at least two nights a week when I sleep 10-12 hours and still groggy all day the next day..it is weird and I hate it. I hate sleeping..I have always thought it was a waste of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back