'21 JUCO RB Tiyon Evans

This kid might make us forget all about Eric Gray.

I doubt it since he will be on a big stage making plays. We can win without him but it would have be fun to see him in this offense Like Killians type role. I will miss his fun playmaking ability but not his pass blocking. The good thing is I don’t think Huepels offense requires a major star at RB to have success. His Mizzu RBs put up nice numbers in this league and weren’t big time recruits.

We will be fine with Evans/Smalls/Wright but we will miss a vet like Gray. I don’t list Beckwith as not sure what this staff does. I would think you use him all over the field.

I doubt it since he will be on a big stage making plays. We can win without him but it would have be fun to see him in this offense Like Killians type role. I will miss his fun playmaking ability but not his pass blocking. The good thing is I don’t think Huepels offense requires a major star at RB to have success. His Mizzu RBs put up nice numbers in this league and weren’t big time recruits.

We will be fine with Evans/Smalls/Wright but we will miss a vet like Gray. I don’t list Beckwith as not sure what this staff does. I would think you use him all over the field.

Its all about the lanes and space. RBs will eat in this system.

This kid reminds me of Cam Akers. We have never seen a star quality back in Coach JH's offense. This could be fun.

Gray was quick and very fast but the next tackle he breaks will be the first one. Excited about having the #1 JUCO RB in the nation playing for the Vols. Also interested to see more of Dee Beckwith at RB.
Jabari Small will also eat! Thing about carries.

Gray was quick and very fast but the next tackle he breaks will be the first one. Excited about having the #1 JUCO RB in the nation playing for the Vols. Also interested to see more of Dee Beckwith at RB.
he was elusive to the second level.

VN Store

Back