Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
W/L is not a post-mortem performance indicator in this case b/c CJH hasn't even f***ing coached a game yet. We are just starting this project. I think you may have meant pre-mortem. Either way, you continue to impress the whole board with your bigly intellectual BADM terms of art.

I hesitate to address the fact that you're "happy to compare resumes in AI" but that is such an absurd and childish thing to bring up, I can't help myself. Resumes in general mean **** all, especially when you are talking about AI, which is peripherally relevant at best to what we are discussing but not relevant at all concerning the coaching search. I'm sure you could talk circles around me in respect to business analytics, AI, and data science.

I'd be glad, however, to discuss our relative competency in athletics admin and coaching searches. Ya see, before I went into private practice, I was an Associate AD and a few years later, counsel to UT athletics.

Do and say less. Get off this board. No one likes you b/c all you bring are sanctimonious riddles that try to show off how much you know and money you have while trying to convince us Gruden is coming by talking about golf courses, Grove Park, and the Haslam's property @ Blackberry Farm.

Biggest tool on this board and, if you had not have denounced your fandom, perhaps our entire fanbase. I'm glad you are no longer one of us. Go. root for Bama ya jagoff.
Jagoff lol. Flawless victory.

Y’all will like this DC hire ✍🏾✍🏾
tenor.gif

W/L is not a post-mortem performance indicator in this case b/c CJH hasn't even f***ing coached a game yet. We are just starting this project. I think you may have meant pre-mortem. Either way, you continue to impress the whole board with your bigly intellectual BADM terms of art.

I hesitate to address the fact that you're "happy to compare resumes in AI" but that is such an absurd and childish thing to bring up, I can't help myself. Resumes in general mean **** all, especially when you are talking about AI, which is peripherally relevant at best to what we are discussing but not relevant at all concerning the coaching search. I'm sure you could talk circles around me in respect to business analytics, AI, and data science.

I'd be glad, however, to discuss our relative competency in athletics admin and coaching searches. Ya see, before I went into private practice, I was an Associate AD and a few years later, counsel to UT athletics.

Do and say less. Get off this board. No one likes you b/c all you bring are sanctimonious riddles that try to show off how much you know and money you have while trying to convince us Gruden is coming by talking about golf courses, Grove Park, and the Haslam's property @ Blackberry Farm.

Biggest tool on this board and, if you had not have denounced your fandom, perhaps our entire fanbase. I'm glad you are no longer one of us. Go root for Bama ya jagoff.
source-1.gif

Biggest tool on this board and, if you had not have denounced your fandom, perhaps our entire fanbase. I'm glad you are no longer one of us. Go root for Bama ya jagoff.

I think we all need to say harumph to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back