Heupel Assistant Coaches Announcement Thread (Official)

Yes...the slow moving process...

Not the complete overhaul of coaching staff two weeks before signing day
They don’t care, the way they see it these next few years won’t matter bc of the sanctions that are about to be slapped down. Job security for Danny and Heupel I guess

Reactions: Mccage
I think we will get news on this front early this week. It has been reported that he brought his TE, OL, and QB coach with him but nothing has officially been confirmed.

He also has reportedly offered Steele the DC spot but Steele has supposedly not given an answer yet.

If this is the case and Steele says no, couldn’t we get out of that contract?

If this is the case and Steele says no, couldn’t we get out of that contract?

Interesting question as stated. I would GUESS that he could turn down the DC position and still hold us to a more generic assistant coach slot at the 450K. If I understand the two year deal correctly.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I think we will get news on this front early this week. It has been reported that he brought his TE, OL, and QB coach with him but nothing has officially been confirmed.

He also has reportedly offered Steele the DC spot but Steele has supposedly not given an answer yet.
Thus why I said “official.”

Where do I go to find the unofficial thread? For us folks who just want to comment without adding anything of substance?

Www.volnation.com .........here you go Sam. Pretty much close your eyes and randomly click a thread and you should be good to go. Not a lot of official threads with any direct knowledge or substance.

VN Store

Back