Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

chelsea-dungee

Chelsea Dungee was rated number 61 in the Hoopgurlz class and number 15 at her position. I think she just outplayed a bunch of five stars in the last two or three seasons.

Saw her in HS a few times and it was clear she was the real deal. She was just tough. If I remember correctly she hit about a 35’ pure shot to win the state championship. Just a cold player from day one. Written all over the Arkansas record books in only 3 years.

My only criticism is that she isn’t always the most efficient player. Against UCONN she picked her shots incredibly well. She was 62% and scored at all 3 levels multiple times. If she continues to play like that they’re scary.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Syracuse won this game with Cardoso on the defensive end in the 2nd half she swatted shots left and right. 6-2 Fr G-F Priscilla Williams she is gonna be a good for Syracuse.
Syracuse won the game when their coach finally decided to go to a man to man D, after giving up 28 points playing zone in the first quarter.

Looks like UK will probably survive. Terribly play from Missouri to end it. Went way too early. Also think they could have played defense instead of fouling earlier. They were only down one and there was going to be plenty of time on the shot clock.

Alabama was beating SC 41-40 at half, but looking like SC pulling away. Why do we always face the teams that beat us in the past and they don’t beat other big teams? Lol

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
LSU vs Ole Miss in OT again this season . That was a miraculous finish with Seay hitting the 4 pt play then the two bug free throws by ole miss PG to force OT even though she missed one that could have won it for ole miss

Austin fouled out on a charge LSU going to win this in overtime. The Ole Miss team is snake bit gave up a seven point lead with less than two minutes to play. Still got a chance to win at the free throw line and missed the one that would win.

Looks like Ole Miss is going to drop another heartbreaker. Second OT loss to LSU this season.

Multiple teams without their head coaches today. Interesting season for sure.

I thought I had seen everything but the LSU girl banked in a three pointer from the far right side and also got fouled to put LSU ahead then LSU fouls with 1.3 seconds and Ole Miss can win by making two free throws only makes one to overtime.

Looked like it got tipped as well! Couldn’t quite tell but I think the defender got a hand on it. The angle it hit the board was nuts. 1 in a million angle.

VN Store

Back