Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Heupel’s Mizzou offense didn’t generate more points. Outside of Fl in 2017, whenever he played a decent team they struggled to score. Yards or not, points were that abundant. That surprised me.

Hopefully that offense has continued to evolve. Of course we have better athletes, but Drew Locke was legit
He has stated that they have added a lot more concepts to it and they play a lot faster.

Also, @HankHill

@Neyland Rising liked my post about MJ being greater than LeBron.

Case closed.

Jordan is the GOAT!

mj-the-goat.jpg
GReat interview the other day with Jordan.....they ask him who would win Lebron and his team today vs Jordan and his group. Jordan said Lrbron woud probably win by 2-3 points. The interviewer said ”really?”. Jordan said ” yea because most of us are nearly 60 today”

I’m trying really hard to wait before liking this guy. He’s making it difficult for me.
What was said there has been said by pretty much everyone since Dooley.
- great group of individuals? Check
- gonna build the best staff in America? Check
- excited for running through the T/rocky top/other generic rah-rah UT stuff? Check

Not out on the guy by any means but it’s weird seeing people getting excited over something we’ve seen precede failure several times.

Reactions: PA Vol
I can tell you that Heupel wouldn’t have played JG again after going rogue at Bama.
Honestly I have a hard time believing JG would've played a single snap for Heupel. He would've lived with Shrout's arm and probably been able to coach him out of most of his mistakes. His QBs don't throw many INTs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back