Marta Suarez and Jaiden McCoy

The problem with it being sarcastic is that it's sarcasm (DV) responding to sarcasm (CD) responding to original sarcasm [or just plain spite] (GA).

Which means the most recent posting would appear to be from a Conn enthusiast/apologist.

The prosecution rests.

Jury finds for plaintiff. Unanimous verdict.

...didn't like the words because they were hurtful whether intended as satire or not.

Huh?

"BruisedOrange is ugly" might be true, but it's not appreciated.
"BruisedOrange is ugly" is a compliment.

Words cannot cause hurt--only their intent can cause hurt. If we assume to know another's intent without confirmation, we are only choosing to cause hurt to ourselves.

Huh?

"BruisedOrange is ugly" might be true, but it's not appreciated.
"BruisedOrange is ugly" is a compliment.

Words cannot cause hurt--only their intent can cause hurt. If we assume to know another's intent without confirmation, we are only choosing to cause hurt to ourselves.
In retrospect, this thread should have been titled, "The use of blue font and a study in sarcasm."

The coach in me wants the players that are working hard during practice to get minutes. I think we have the players to absorb the losses. Part of Kellie's development plan is to prepare players to play multiple positions. This is the time an approach like that really pay's off.

Seriously, it's not that complicated people...

4w0xxy.jpg

Reactions: chuckiepoo
What difference does it make? It is not a crime to not know something. It's also not a crime to not understand what font color means in a post. The bottom line is she didn't like the words because they were hurtful whether intended as satire or not.

Show us on the doll where the internet words hurt you.

If KK and TK can continue to learn the hi-lo game,,,it will open up our lanes

You open up the lane with four out too. And no one needs to guard KK at the high post so her defender can sink. And sometimes she thinks she needs to shoot.

In truth, saying you don't want a player to lose weight does not mean they do not want to see a longer term transformation as the player builds muscle mass and lowers body fat.

But that is a longer term project of training and conditioning. During a season, you don't want a player dropping pounds because that is a recipe for weakness, declining performance, and injury. So, the idea that Marta could drop ten pounds during this season and improve her game is freakin' clueless

Marta is never going to be as quick as Rennia Davis. She is not that kind of player but she has a great skill set and I promise, if she stays with the program for four years, she will look different as a senior than she does as a freshman.

Her game is going to be playing physical. She presents an interesting mix of skill and physicality which I predict will make her a force. But it will take a little time for all those components to come together.

In the meantime, how about we chill a bit on the weight talk?

If you read the thread I did not comment on her weight. I responded to the claim they wanted more weight on her. Strength and conditioning in the off-season is key. So, saying late arrival or Covid led to issues is ok I guess. But to say this result was the desired plan.... please.

VN Store

Back