Dang, sounds like Cody Brown wants out

Come on you are comparing Harris to brown . Brown is a good player but not in same category as Harris.
you didn’t read the post chronology very well. I’m just stating a Brown type back could work in a spread offense
like Harris did at Alabama in 2020.

Hopefully we will have some coaches on staff very soon. This is to be expected if there are no coaches.
Obviously there may be some discussions happening behind the scenes with any coaches that are coming.
I would bet that some coaches are announced very soon, with Chaney and Weinke being released. That was a necessary first step before announcing the new hires.

you didn’t read the post chronology very well. I’m just stating a Brown type back could work in a spread offense
like Harris did at Alabama in 2020.
Brown and Harris two different type of backs. Harris has size yes but he bends and runs and catches like smaller back. But yes Brown being a power back between tackles can have a package in any offense.

Reactions: BreatheUT
As Inky Johnson said on 104.5..............

"If you want out - get the hell out"
"If I have to convince you to stay - get the hell out."

UT need players committed to the University and the Program....not just committed to themselves.
I'm curious what this "Program" you want them committed to is, exactly?

The AD, HC, and most (if not all) of the coaches and staff that recruited them are gone. A number of their teammates are gone. A totally new situation is being installed.......

Where is that "Program" they originally committed to?

I'm curious what this "Program" you want them committed to is, exactly?

The AD, HC, and most (if not all) of the coaches and staff that recruited them are gone. A number of their teammates are gone. A totally new situation is being installed.......

Where is that "Program" they originally committed to?
That has to be re-established. Players that really are committed to everything Tennessee. If your not 100% in....Get the f out!

Free me. Lol. So held back. I agree, free him, I’ve never seen what others do in that he’s such a great prospect

Brown and Harris two different type of backs. Harris has size yes but he bends and runs and catches like smaller back. But yes Brown being a power back between tackles can have a package in any offense.
There similar type body size. A back like Brown can thrive in Heupel’s system because it is a variable system.

Reactions: SpookyAction
As Inky Johnson said on 104.5..............

"If you want out - get the hell out"
"If I have to convince you to stay - get the hell out."

UT need players committed to the University and the Program....not just committed to themselves.

Well said.

That has to be re-established. Players that really are committed to everything Tennessee. If your not 100% in....Get the f out!
Everything Tennessee LEFT THEM! Coaches: gone. Many teammates: gone.

Perhaps it goes both ways? If you part with a large percentage of your Program, then expect that those who committed to that Program get to think about parting also. Fair is fair. Respect the players.

If I’m an offensive player, I can’t understand why you’d want out. But I don’t believe we should force these kids to stay if they don’t want to be here. They didn’t ask for any of this chaos.
If we're facing a potential NCAA 2 year bowl ban and loss of scholarships as well , wouldn't you consider other options if you were in their shoes ?

If he wants to leave UT, we should let him with no penalty. This class signed a LOI to play for Pruitt and his staff and since they are all gone now these kids shouldn't be forced to stay at UT or sit out a year because of a coaching change.

Last edited:
Everything Tennessee LEFT THEM! Coaches: gone. Many teammates: gone.

Perhaps it goes both ways? If you part with a large percentage of your Program, then expect that those who committed to that Program get to think about parting also. Fair is fair. Respect the players.
I 100% respect them. But, if the don't want to be here...............bye

Reactions: Ratvol

VN Store

Back