Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW I appreciate your honesty and candor with us. I would much rather hear the brutal honest truth then just be told what we want to hear with little merit from the hype-man ATL.

Thank you. I call it like I see it, and if the facts don't support an opinion, they don't support it. I think the Chancellor did a commendable job running the search professionally and having a contingency plan. I think she made a sound AD hire, and I think she's giving him the support and time he needs to make the changes required. I've commented multiple times on those things. Seeing both sides of something or someone doesn't fit some agendas, though.

We’ve been giving up points Bc we had an incompetent QB and head coach.
we never converted 3rd downs.
Our defense wasn’t great, but it also wasn’t as bad as the scores made it look. They were on the field every game Bc of turnovers and the incompetent offense.
I PROMISE you this offense will not be 29% on 3rd down conversions.
Heupel will not score even close as he was at UCF.

Reactions: Catbone and 74volz
FWIW I appreciate your honesty and candor with us. I would much rather hear the brutal honest truth then just be told what we want to hear with little merit from the hype-man ATL.
I appreciate his insights to the program as well, but he’s made it plain and clear he disagrees with how things were handled. Nothing to do about it now. Time to let it go.

BINGO.
even worse. We came away with no points.
What’s worse, being on the field after a 3 & out or after a Scoring drive...

people who claim to worry about the defense being on the field are just old timers who don’t want to understand the change in football.
The offense gets a lead and the run game starts gutting and the pace slows down to help hold leads.
Agreed. With an explosive offense, the defense only needs to be solid and disciplined.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Look...my mom left me some money and it is in a Edward Jones account which I hope to leave untouched till retirement. I just don't want this chaos to end up ruining me. I am a cautious non-greedy person and I just want to be left out of this crap.

I don't understand the stock market, I am a poor guy and always have been, all I know is that the bulk of my money is invested in ten mutual funds, and besides that I have about $2,500 worth of stock in Emerson electronics and Home Depot which have both done really well since June.

I don't want the market to crash over these idiots...that is my concern.

It won't. Traditional fund managers know how to navigate through this. The market will adjust. Just enjoy the fireworks. The vultures are having the flesh picked from their bones for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back