Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe almost everything AV stated was wrong. You don’t stop with Franklin if he declines. There were several more candidates that were worth FU money offers. Bringing in his own coach is an extremely bad look and is going to taint Whites reputation. White is not impressive at all during this coaching search. It has made us even a larger laughingstock today then we were the day before Pruitt was fired.
you’ve lost your freaking mind

Is Kayden a senior at Catholic next year?

If he is, I can see why Tee wants to stay. I’m not saying he deserves it, but missing your son’s senior year would suck.

I don’t understand why JH and Tee do not just get it a room talk it out, and maybe JH could work out a one year deal to let him prove himself if that’s what they chose to do.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Good lord this is getting nauseating---- bad enough we've gone through the gump/fulmer/plowman showing ncaa behind the curtain/meh hire JH/still no talk of finalizing staff hired, but now we gotta deal with chaney/weinke hanging out and Tee throwing a hissie........... please show me another more dysfunctional football program down to arguing what temp the water should be in the drinking fountains or what flavor gatorade to hand out and everyone including players tweeting about it and local media reporting on it............ Sorry but at this point UT Football gets what it deserves... I was almost okay with watching how the new coach and staff plays out but we can't even do that normal... bunch of damn drama queens at every corner...

UT Football and everyone involved needs to to take TWO LAPS and run stadium stairs for being pathetic.

So... out of all the whining, bitching and tantrum-throwing on here, you single out ME to chastise? Over one issue with which you apparently disagree? I have no problem with you disagreeing with me. But next time you want to preach to the masses, why not direct it to the readership at large? And if you want to rewrite the First Amendment, take it up with your congressman or congresswoman. Good luck with that.

Hmmm. That escalated fast.

I said it to you because you are one of the few adults around here and I have always respected your tendency towards moderation. Sorry. I won't do it again.

Good lord this is getting nauseating---- bad enough we've gone through the gump/fulmer/plowman showing ncaa behind the curtain/meh hire JH/still no talk of finalizing staff hired, but now we gotta deal with chaney/weinke hanging out and Tee throwing a hissie........... please show me another more dysfunctional football program down to arguing what temp the water should be in the drinking fountains or what flavor gatorade to hand out and everyone including players tweeting about it and local media reporting on it............ Sorry but at this point UT Football gets what it deserves... I was almost okay with watching how the new coach and staff plays out but we can't even do that normal... bunch of damn drama queens at every corner...

This is ironic.

So... out of all the whining, bitching and tantrum-throwing on here, you single out ME to chastise? Over one issue with which you apparently disagree? I have no problem with you disagreeing with me. But next time you want to preach to the masses, why not direct it to the readership at large? And if you want to rewrite the First Amendment, take it up with your congressman or congresswoman. Good luck with that.

LA, we respect you, and you DO have some influence on how information is passed on and accepted here. I don't think he was singling you out. We know you have some contacts with the university. In fact, because of your influence, I think he was asking you why you feel this way. Many people take the information through your lens, and I think it's a legitimate question.

Is Kayden a senior at Catholic next year?

If he is, I can see why Tee wants to stay. I’m not saying he deserves it, but missing your son’s senior year would suck.

I don’t understand why JH and Tee do not just get it a room talk it out, and maybe JH could work out a one year deal to let him prove himself if that’s what they chose to do.

Unlike the rest of us, Tee can take time off, not be poor, and manage his eldest son's NFL career.

With so many people in this country who had careers destroyed by COVID the last year, I refuse to feel sorry for Tee.

Everyone just needs to smoke a little. The world would be so much more peaceful.

This is why Amsterdam is never in ****.
Iceland.

All the beauty & guns of America, but, no violence. Amazing what happens when you use your gun to choot an animal...then if you wanna eat you take care of the rest. Supply and demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back