Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

ESPN is becoming unwatchable. They’re trying too hard to make Paige the next big thing . She’s good but she’s not unstoppable . It’s so annoying how much they bring her up every game even if UCONN IS NOT PLAYING!
I take my comment back peanut butter and jelly is the real deal yall sorry lol. She needs to be more aggressive all 4 qtrs though . Ono cost UCONN the game tonight tho although most fans in the BY are prone to blame CW smh.

I take my comment back peanut butter and jelly is the real deal yall sorry lol. She needs to be more aggressive all 4 qtrs though . Ono cost UCONN the game tonight tho although most fans in the BY are prone to blame CW smh.
Bueckers is the real deal. 15 points in the 4th quarter. But Arkansas torched uconn's defense inside and out.

Takes some of the sheen off our “moral victory” against them. Not remotely close to a vintage UConn team.

It’s the SEC baby believe it 😉 this league is no joke this year!

I know we didn’t win but that was a step in the right direction for us..

Geno can’t say his team can’t shoot anymore lol they scored 87 points lol
I can’t believe Geno decided to have a shoot out with Arkansas. The closer Arkansas got to 90 the more I liked their chances to win.

VN Store

Back