Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Heupel is the equivalent of a Tom Herman hire. Needs a Staff of great defensive coaches and Recruiters. It will be interesting to see if he's able to handle the kind of fan scrutiny and pressure that UT has here. I think he'll need 3 -4 years to compete for the East. Overall B grade hire.
Considering where we are and what we have potentially coming from the AA, a B hire isn't bad at all

I think Heupel is the equivalent of a Tom Herman hire. Needs a Staff of great defensive coaches and Recruiters. It will be interesting to see if he's able to handle the kind of fan scrutiny and pressure that UT has here. I think he'll need 3 -4 years to compete for the East. Overall B grade hire.
Considering where we’ve been as a program over the last 13 years plus the sanctions that more than likely will come. It’s a really decent hire

Why the sudden change of heart
Just something to think about. I'm not saying that's what will happen or anything. It's just a possibility. Heupel isn't the reason we are in this mess and he chose to come here knowing it's gonna be rough, so.... Might as well see what the guy has to offer the team.

Tom Herman without being an arrogant a$$hol3

Drugs are bad
Just want to know y’all heard it here first. This offense is set up to attack a defense exactly like Florida’s and Todd granthams. They rely heavily on their pass rushers getting home...we get the ball out faster than they can get there. It’s exactly what Tampa did to Green Bay.

It will be interesting to see if he's able to handle the kind of fan scrutiny and pressure that UT has here.

I thought this as well, but when you've been the QB and offensive coordinator at a place like Oklahoma and have a somewhat vague idea of what it's like in the SEC I think he's ahead of the curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back