Current (and Former) Player Reactions

I am optimistic that some of the players that entered the transfer portal will now change their mind and stay at Tennessee. If so they will see a far better coaching staff than they have experienced with Pruitt.
BRING GUARANTANO BACK HOME

Now we just need the players to buy-in and start exercising some leadership on the field. The potential for some of these guys is there. Just not sure when it'll happen.

But at least we can say that Heupel SHOULD put a respectable offense on the field. When was the last time we had that? When we had Dobbs under center? And even then the offense underachieved.

GO VOLS!

We may look a lot like Ole Miss next year. They had a wide open offense and a below average defense. If I remember correctly, they were in most games. They were even competitive with Bama for a good portion of the game.

ill be honest, our roster is obviously not great but what they had on Defense at Ole Miss is worse than what we have here.

Obviously current players will only have good things to say... He's the one who will decide how much playing time they get. Imagine a current player publicly criticizing their coach. That's not going to go over well in the locker room.

I am optimistic that some of the players that entered the transfer portal will now change their mind and stay at Tennessee. If so they will see a far better coaching staff than they have experienced with Pruitt.
Hopefully, those offensive players have a change of heart. They will likely miss out, except JG he can stay lol.

Reactions: fla orange

VN Store

Back