Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus. Some of you guys are off the rails. This fan base really is messed up.

Heupel isn’t the coach I expected but he’s our coach now. There’s a lot to like about him. He’s got my full support.

White is getting a lot of flack for saying Heupel was the #1 candidate. What do you want him to say? Everybody he talked to turned him down? That nobody wants this job? Come on.
Nobody knows who he contacted and offered the job to for sure.It very well could have been his first choice.

One thing that is weird, our AD will hire Heupel from UCF, and Heupel will consider hiring coaches from UCF, but recruiting players from there is where they draw the line? Don’t understand that logic really..

Holy sh*t i like this dude. He reminds me a lot of kiffin in the way he carries himself.
The more I learn about him the more I like him..he absolutely destroyed Kiffy head to head twice.

Just like it would be if we hired Kiffin...with the right defensive staff we could win a lot of games. We will score a lot of points once he gets the offense installed and humming, we just have to put a relatively good defense on the field.

The more I learn about him the more I like him..he absolutely destroyed Kiffy head to head twice.

Just like it would be if we hired Kiffin...with the right defensive staff we could win a lot of games. We will score a lot of points once he gets the offense installed and humming, we just have to put a relatively good defense on the field.

UCf is WAY ahead of FAU in terms of programs. It’s really not even close to a fair comparison

One thing that is weird, our AD will hire Heupel from UCF, and Heupel will consider hiring coaches from UCF, but recruiting players from there is where they draw the line? Don’t understand that logic really..
He doesn't want to step on the toes of the next coach there by taking all his players. Don't burn bridges

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back