Poll: Happy with Heupel?

• Yes

Votes: 1,057 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 741 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that we had a very limited ceiling on the potential for hiring a home run coach, and an unlimited potential for hiring a bum oh, I would say this is an excellent hire.

Reactions: Gnew6011vfl
Happy? Eh... I’m not gonna whine like some I’ve seen on here.

There are only one sure thing coach out there and he’s not leaving his job. Plenty of examples of “can’t miss” hires out there that underperform. Remember when Will Muschamp was a hot commodity? Or how Herman was going to turn Texas around? Or Harbaugh was going to have Mich beating tOSU?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
The administration continues to be ignorant about the value of the brand that is Tennessee - a brand that is generational and legacy for families across the state and region.

There are individuals and families who have loved this brand long before the A/D and chancellor new Tennessee even existed.

This legacy love for the brand built Neyland Stadium up from Shields-Watkins field.

I don't know why anyone would be surprised by a fanbase being downtrodden at an administration that spends LESS than 1/2 the resources on our coach as our peer competitors. If Heupel saves this, build the man a statue. He is the most innocent one here now.

Reactions: OrangeShadeOfDoom
Seventh in recruiting in the AAC. Fired by OU.

Scary thing. No doubt about it. Especially when you are sitting smack dab in the state of Florida in one of the entertainment centers of the nation.

But I've just started a modest donation to the Johnny Majors Football Excellence Fund in memory of Herman Hickman.

There are major issues with this hire. But I'm going to get behind it in the hope that we finally have adults in charge who will leave this present Chernobyl in a better place than where it is right now.

Not angry with White. Not angry with Heupel.

I'm saving my venom for the "Bill Battle" Captain and the Sand Mountain Messiah.

He may do well.

Which honestly is about all you can say about most candidates.

Looks like a slob. That matters in first impressions. But not in winning football games. Mark Mangino was freakishly fat and he turned around Kansas.

This hire sucks.
DW sucks.
I legit could have done a better job in this situation. Make Steele or Chaney the interim. But that would require being an adult and not a ****ing grifter.
Tennessee has finally broken me, I’ve got no more hope that my Alma mater gives a **** about football.

I had gotten to the point where I just recorded games and watched when I could. Won’t even go that far, will just be checking the box scores from. Ow on.

And **** any of you that calls me a negavol or hater. This is the reality for a lot of fans now. We are no longer elite and can’t pretend we are.

Reactions: iluvsmesumdooley
UCFs largest loss margin was against BYU in the bowl game. BYU went 11-1 last season, I think.

UCF offense puts up huge numbers and the 3 regular season losses were for a combined 12 points and lost to Cinci by 3 points.

They were 1 score or 1 stop in each of those 3 season games away from an undefeated regular season

nice that he doesn't consistently get blown out

This hire sucks.
DW sucks.
I legit could have done a better job in this situation. Make Steele or Chaney the interim. But that would require being an adult and not a ****ing grifter.
Tennessee has finally broken me, I’ve got no more hope that my Alma mater gives a **** about football.

I had gotten to the point where I just recorded games and watched when I could. Won’t even go that far, will just be checking the box scores from. Ow on.

And **** any of you that calls me a negavol or hater. This is the reality for a lot of fans now. We are no longer elite and can’t pretend we are.
I think this NEGAVOL just called the radio. LOL

Reactions: JackWhite
Yep, but he built a 13-0 team his least season at UCF vs the 0-12 he inherited. We are getting the guy who had Frosts leftovers and has done worse every year he’s lost the pieces.
Not advocating either way but in fairness only one way to go from undefeated

Happy with the hire. Only because CJH is better than any coach that would be willing to take this toxic job.
There was zero chance of hiring a "big name" coach.

@Brave Volunteer ...........................Nice avatar. KISS!

Reactions: Brave Volunteer
Happy with the hire. Only because CJH is better than any coach that would be willing to take this toxic job.
There was zero chance of hiring a "big name" coach.

@Brave Volunteer ...........................Nice avatar. KISS!
then go with an interim until we get away from our self imposed apocalypse.
I’ll wait to see what the contract looks like but don’t kid yourselves, this hire ****ing sucks.

Reactions: iluvsmesumdooley
Sometimes they're hotter in the photo, sometimes they're hotter in person. I have no idea which one this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back