Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well most of your post turned out to be BS. Centurion card ? Lol!
White , Impressive? -Not with this hire
Money not an issue? Apparently it was
Getting it right ? BS
White a Badass ? He’s bad Aight
You’ve been hanging on his nutz and anyone else you decide has more clout than us regular RF posters. Gtfo 🤡

yeah...that's probably gonna be an issue lol sorry.
Yeah...expecting that is dumb at this point. I'm going to support the kids that stayed, and appreciate a guy willing to do what has to look like a dead end job at this point. Heupel is betting large on himself if he takes this mess on.

If we can put together a good defensive staff we could have a mediocre-good team.

Yes a big part is Pruitt. It is also our administration opening a full blown investigation on our coach and inviting the NCAA in. We could have kept it quiet but saved a buyout to get rid of him. Now coaches don’t want to be here.

These folks don’t want to believe that. They want to believe some Random person overheard a conversation then told plowman. Lol all bc someone here fed them that bs after their plan went bad and worse things were found. Plowman didn’t start an investigation bc of heresay. She was handed proof of a silver player of everything going on and put in a position where she couldn’t ignore it. AV told people here what they were going to do but people love making excuses for him: those should stop now after this bs. Should have paid and shut up

The "trajectory" argument can be summed up like this:

JH went undefeated in 2018. For him to be a good coach, he would have had to also go undefeated in 2019 and 2020.

I think that sounds ridiculous when you actually say that out loud. They were operating at levels of success for two years that just simply weren't going to be maintained at UCF year in and out.

Everyone say this with me.....UCF is a better program than Tennessee right now.

-no NCAA sanctions
-better recruiting ground
-more recent success
-easier path to playoff

The fact that both their AD as well as their HC decided to come here rather than stay says you’re not entirely correct.

Kiffin could have been the guy who could have came in despite the sanctions and united the fanbase. This was an easy hire and Tennessee blew it like always
I think it's obvious UT doesn't give a sh!t about the fans. Except to take our money. The whole AD is a racket to pay underqualified coaches expensive buyouts.

No need in spinning it any way. With pending sanctions, we did what we could.

At this time, we are not looked at as a desirable place to coach. We are Toxic. Period. That’s the cold hard truth. If anyone sees it any other way you are delusional.

No amount of money is gonna change that.

Now, who’s to say we didn’t hire a good coach that can weather the storm, and put some points on the board?? We have two good kids at QB that will be coached up by one on the best QB coaches in the country.

If he brings in a good staff, who knows what will happen. Maybe he sets the world on fire and maybe he falls on his face. Time will tell. But stats prove he knows offense.

No need in being down and pouting about it, it is what it is. We tried and with how the culture and with the looming sanctions overhead, coaches won’t touch us.

So really you need to point the distain towards Pruitt, and this is what we got in return.

The supporting staff will absolutely be the key to whether he has a chance to succeed or fall on his face--- please tell me we are spending the "left over money" to make sure we get what we need to support him?

Reactions: jakez4ut
In other words: we actually do need to back this guy and give him a chance. Because there's a decent chance the next guy would have actually been Sonny Dykes or someone even worse.
Pretty much exactly what he said. Said multiple times we need to get behind this guy.

They are counting on the Vol Sheep Nation to eat this **** sandwich while telling you it's choice prime rib. Will they buy it, again?
Nope. I’ll be spending my money and time at Georgia Southern again. I’ll be a casual fan until they show me they are serious about winning. Note: VFL neighbor does not like this hire at all. He asked if he could take up Georgia Southern too. Lol.

So when we nuked the program with the investigation to get Pruitt out and people were giddy with the "genius" of it... where are those people again?
I still think this is a move forward. He at least scores points and doesn’t seem to micromanage his staff at every turn. Plus, it gave the Athletics Department the enema it needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back