Poll: Happy with Heupel?

• Yes

Votes: 1,057 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 741 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
UCFs largest loss margin was against BYU in the bowl game. BYU went 11-1 last season, I think.

UCF offense puts up huge numbers and the 3 regular season losses were for a combined 12 points and lost to Cinci by 3 points.

They were 1 score or 1 stop in each of those 3 season games away from an undefeated regular season

Unfortunately his coaching career, if you want to call it that, has been riding the wave of Scott Frost success at UCF. My vote is a nah, but you never know. His record has gotten worse every year he’s been there and the first two years were Scott Frost recruits working their way through the system. At this point he can handle Offensive duties, as that’s been proven, but running a P5 program as “The Man”, the jury is out. I figured we could do better, but agree that the list of candidates that would take this gig with the unknowns in front of us, is short! Magic Pixie Dust and Fingers Crossed as we are in the abyss. #GBO

12, 10, 6

Wins by year. Going the wrong way.

Talks like Pruitt. Hopefully he knows what asparagus is

A loss is a loss and a win is a win, I get it. But, to look at the margins, they were in all regular season games and 1 more score or 1 more stop from victory in those 3 losses. I did not watch their bowl game. Maybe it was as lopsided as the scoreboard, but BYU did go 11-1 for what it's worth...

No, but as usual, let's pretend it's a good hire and hope for the best 🤷‍♂️

🤮🤮🤮

Oh just wait, if it's Heupel then we'll have the usual cast of characters starting threads telling us how we found a diamond in the rough, he's the "right man for the job", BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back