Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if they trot Heupel out there big DW has already lied to the players in saying they were going to know first. Going to learn real quick this isn't the AAC anymore.

Reactions: AppStVol
We do this s*** every time on VN. A piss poor hire and the ants go scurrying to find scraps of info to make it sound like a great idea. I remember all the way back to Clawson being propped up as the savior of our offense. This one is going to take me some time to grieve, if it turns out to be Huepel. I will get in line like always but it is a turd hire no matter how many coats of polish you put on it.

It's the eternal battle between Negavols & Sunshine Pumpers.

#goteamsunshine

tenor.gif

Well if the team is finding out at 8, this thing will blow up soon

Doesn't make sense to hire a search firm just to end up hiring the last coach you hired at your previous job. But then again this is Tennessee. Not sure if he should of got the nod over Chadwell if we were that far down the list. But whatever. We will see what happens today, maybe there's still a chance for a surprise.

We do this s*** every time on VN. A piss poor hire and the ants go scurrying to find scraps of info to make it sound like a great idea. I remember all the way back to Clawson being propped up as the savior of our offense. This one is going to take me some time to grieve, if it turns out to be Huepel. I will get in line like always but it is a turd hire no matter how many coats of polish you put on it.
What is the alternative?

Reactions: tomq_123
It will be the biggest kick in the nuts hire post Fulmer. After the all the hype nailing a top notch AD only for him to re hire his most recently hired football coach. The dupe of all dupes. Hard to imagine that is the best this university could attract with upwards of “8 million available”.

Heupel has a lot working against him.

He kinda looks like Donnie Tyndall. That’s no good.

He’s got a weird last name that will be misspelled by fans for eternity.

And UCF got worse every year under him. The hire may be more palatable if we were coming off a regular season, as it seems COVID did hurt his team. But right now his trajectory looks awful.

The fanbase is simply not going to like this hire at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back