Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've skipped a LOT of pages. So it sounds like Heupel is 99% our next coach. I'll be doing some research and watching videos on him now. Question, has anyone discussed what his potential staff may look like? If he can grab Lebby as his OC, that'll be a good start. Hopefully he can keep Graham and Steele on staff and maybe add Garner as DL coach?

Trying to make the best out of it and at least we may average more than 17 points per game. Go Vols!

I'll add as Sam Pittman proved, having excellent coordinators can make a WORLD of difference (assuming you allow them to do their job)

Volzown, no clue what to make of this
"Everyone is freaking over something they don’t know to be true. Why? If it is true, why can’t he get the job done? He is very knowledgeable. He had a good offense and he know what it takes to win. I’d trust White on hiring, period"

Sounds like he’s back-tracking. This very well could be a done deal.

Didn't Willie Martinez serve as the defensive play caller at one point during the Sal year and the defense played significantly better?

LMAO at @Bassmaster_Vol and @HankHill trying to vouch for this guy and get people on board.... good luck with that... you guys might as well hold hands while you are doing it, because no one is getting on board with you. Pathetic Hire. Hell, JRM is making fun of it...
Guess this former player’s opinion doesn’t matter. He also happens to have a highly ranked son that we need to land

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back