Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna tell people how to live their lives. If they want to complain and bitch. Let them. Everyone is a fan in their own way
This is NOT directed at you..

I don't have a problem, at all, with folk letting their frustration out, but repeatedly posting "we're gonna suck" or some variation of it every post, over and over, page after page......

I mean, we get it. We can read and understand English.. Move on... It just makes that person look like an infantile brat...

Support the hire guys. Look at the last “home run” hires. None of them worked out. This thing isn’t a science. White has a hell of a track record and there is a ton of stuff schematically to like about heupal. It’s pretty much proven at this point that any coach can get quality players in here. If butch can do it why the hell cant JH.

I’ll pull some clips or make some of his offenses
lol hell no.

**** everyone for saying the fans are over-reacting. Our dumbass “leadership” set the program aflame trying to fire JP for cause to save a few million. Now we have a serious looming investigation which makes our program even worse.

Then paying 2 million for an AD to conduct a search to hire a coach from his old program who inherited an elite program and is letting it crumble.

There’s nothing good about this. The entire program is complete ****

Who cares wtf he looks like. UCF has been a roller coaster program anyway. He’s better than Gump. That’s a fact. Was better as a coordinator considering the talent levels and damn sure better as a head coach.
How many national championships does he have? Regardless both Gump and Chumlee are in the same category. Good at there wheelhouse/not head a coach material. We need a proven HC to get us out of this mess

Reactions: Power T-Rev
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back