Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing has been officially reported. Very few people know anything worth anything. Calm down folks.
Everyone has coalesced around Heupel. AP/Hubbs/Hank/BobVols. It’s over. UT with the classic dumb ****ing move. We have the lousiest administration I’ve ever seen. Botched this in the worst way possible.

Yes, I will need the liquor if we actually hired Heupel but I highly highly doubt that happens. Very common technique is to anchor down to make it seem the deal you actually get is better than the reality. The floor must be Fisher, any lower and UT deserves everything they get from the fan base.

I guess I can put away the Pappy if it’s Heupel. Maybe some Seagrams....quantity over quality

Reactions: BigALWiLson
Yes, I will need the liquor if we actually hired Heupel but I highly highly doubt that happens. Very common technique is to anchor down to make it seem the deal you actually get is better than the reality. The floor must be Fisher, any lower and UT deserves everything they get from the fan base.
**** off you idiot lmao

Are me and you the only 2 with a damn brain here? Unreal
It very well could be him but folks have been all over the place. Media members are saying they are in the dark and straight guessing. I’m not knocking Price at all. He may have good information here but this has been a different search. I’m not going to freak out (unless Sonny Dykes stands at podium).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back