Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubled White’s salary and he is gonna double his boy’s salary if its true. It better work is all there is to say.
it won't work. we will be average in our best years with him.
and when he gets fired in 3 or 4 years, if DW is around. expect another crap hire. you guys yet again swallowed the "we have a real ad" pill again.

To give you an idea of Heupel's current fan base, a fan wrote a letter in to the Athletic asking if Heupel was on the hot seat. The writer responded "No.", but no one is ignoring the fact that you've regressed each year, as you add your guys and lose Frost's guys.

Reactions: volforlife98
I know most of you don’t like the idea because it’s not an exciting name, but having seen Heupels teams in person a few times over the last few years, we could do a lot ****ing worse. He’s a legit program builder and his teams are explosive. I don’t hate it.
Program builder?

It's pretty obvious how badly the tennessee football program is viewed nationally.
I think we like coaching searches because it's the only time we can pretend we are still a national powerhouse and 'deserve' a big time coach.
Everyone else views us as we are : a 'has been' program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back