Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller just asked Hyams to comment on a Finebaum guest who said the local media covering UT was negative and that was one reason coaches shy away from the job...Jimmy replied that he's heard from coaches that the UT FANS are the problem and have a bad reputation but that the local media is not negative. You can straight GTFO. The local media love the fires and love covering anything and everything that paints UT in a negative light.

Jimmy, when you are reading this tonight as you look for info on the coaching search....please understand that comments like you made tonight....that's why so many of us no longer listen with any regularity. I tuned in on the drive home to see if you had any news on the search but won't again....jackass.

Caller just asked Hyams to comment on a Finebaum guest who said the local media covering UT was negative and that was one reason coaches shy away from the job...Jimmy replied that he's heard from coaches that the UT FANS are the problem and have a bad reputation but that the local media is not negative. You can straight GTFO. The local media love the fires and love covering anything and everything that paints UT in a negative light.

Jimmy, when you are reading this tonight as you look for info on the coaching search....please understand that comments like you made tonight....that's why so many of us no longer listen with any regularity. I tuned in on the drive home to see if you had any news on the search but won't again....jackass.

#AlwaysBlameTheFans

IF FOR NOTHING ELESE, boycott him for his gumbo.

Just thinking here. What if it is Freeze and all the stuff they are trying to work out is with the SEC? But then I would think leaks would get out if that was the case. So, Never mind...

The fans still pack Neyland after 10 awful years of football. I think fans are allowed to bitch.

I mean all we ask is for the HC not to suck.

Did you expect Hyams to speak negatively about the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back