Price: Franklin Likely Remaining at Penn State

My top 5 realistic candidates as of right now:

1. Matt Campbell
2. Luke Fickell
3. Billy Napier
4. Gus Malzahn
5. Bill Clark

I think Freeze, Kiffin and Chadwell are untouchable this go-round since what was said at the press conference about integrity being paramount.

Fickell is a defensive guy he is out

My top 5 realistic candidates as of right now:

1. Matt Campbell
2. Luke Fickell
3. Billy Napier
4. Gus Malzahn
5. Bill Clark

I think Freeze, Kiffin and Chadwell are untouchable this go-round since what was said at the press conference about integrity being paramount.
yet they were willing to negotiate with Franklin. So they can just stuff that integrity garbage!

Not that I want Franklin but you are saying he is staying at PSU because they are getting new locker rooms. That’s the weirdest thing I’ve heard for staying at a school.
Well it does seem like those locker rooms cause them a lot of problems

Reactions: Alto1
I've got some pending bathroom renovations in my house, so I'm definitely not going to accept the new job that I was just offered.

Reactions: Border Vol
How many times did AP even think to mention Danny White as a candidate for the AD position? AP is still getting his info from the good ole boy crew. That applies to Chris Low, as well.

How many “insiders” had Bryan Harsin winding up at Auburn? There were multiple candidates that were discussed and Harsin was never mentioned.

Maybe, just maybe, no one has a clue who DW is targeting. Let the dust settle and react accordingly. Until the announcement is made, there’s no need to panic.

If we have a coach who we believe is a homerun, then pay him 10 million per year if that is what it takes. I have never understood the pearl clutching with coaching salaries. A good coach will bring in massive amounts of money. Paying a lower tier coach 4 million and then buying them out every 3-4 years isn't exactly working
No. Would paying Pruitt or Butch $10mil have made them better? Of course not.

VN Store

Back