Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a northeast guy. Born in Pennsylvania, has only spent four years in the SEC.

Yeah I don't think that really matters. Kiffin isn't from the south either and he belongs here. It's about personality. Takes a certain type of coach to succeed and we haven't had one. I think Franklin makes a lot of sense here personally.

Still doubt he's the guy were hiring.

Reactions: HankHill
Lincoln Riley became head coach at age 33, right? (Yes I know Willis was talking about Brady)

Riley's nickname is superman, can superman go over the moon?

Reactions: VOLED
Gonna end up with the same type of coach we usually get. Only difference is this time, white made our coaching search less fun.
honestly I’d rather we just never hire a coach. Let the search go on forever. This is way more fun than anything else football related we’ve done in twenty years

Hubbs -

First off on the UT plane, I'm told it's flying today for some business on the University side and has nothing to do with the coaching search. That plane is currently in Atlanta. As for the plane landing in State College, that flight was scheduled since last week for the company that owns the plane. The flight is landing in State College for meeting with executives between the corporate office and executives of the plant that corporation owns. The plant is located in Lewistown some 20 mins. away.

No Franklin, nothing happening in ATL. LMAO
Vols coaching searches remain undefeated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back