Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basilio: coaching community is saying the word is 50 violations is the rumor. Job is being viewed as an expansion job in the NFL because not knowing what roster will look like.
Basilio is sometimes entertaining to listen to (except when they talk wrestling), in that he is a fan like all of us but with a radio show. I don't think he has any inside info at all. He also tends to be very, very, very pessimistic.

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
My source is telling me its a done deal. People will be surprised at the cost but at least the search is over. We are in fact having filet mignon for supper. Still dont know which sides but finally weve agreed on supper!

I vote we all put him on ignore if we end up with a grisly t-bone and not filet mignon!

Reactions: WarMachine
I’m serious guys. It’s probably not going to be anyone we want. That’s why I say just roll with Elliott. He’s well respected. Can recruit. If it’s Will Healy or Sonny Dykes or Scott Satterfield it’s a program killer. This is going on way too long for our top targets to have said yes.

Reactions: Vols_n_Pugs
TIFWIW. TB says when talking to his network in the coaching industry, Tennessee has almost 50 level 1 and 2 violations and even the large salary number we are throwing out isn't going to attract anyone big enough to fix it. He said in the coaching circle, this job due to roster and 50 violations is being looked upon as almost an expansion team in the NFL.
I never trust what TB says even when some of his information is close to true.

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
The standard for criminal convictions is MUCH higher than hiring someone for a job. By your logic, Ray Lewis is innocent because he wasn't convicted, so we should be OK with hiring him.

Same with Big Ben. Plenty of people don't get prosecuted when big money is involved.
Who alleged that he told one of the accused to erase the video? Consider the source before taking something as gospel

To be fair, all indications are Pruitt would have survived a three win season if people behind the scenes didn't hate him because he treated them so badly. And, of course, the inept cheating.
It's not good when you cheat badly and have a three win season, though.

I’m serious guys. It’s probably not going to be anyone we want. That’s why I say just roll with Elliott. He’s well respected. Can recruit. If it’s Will Healy or Sonny Dykes or Scott Satterfield it’s a program killer. This is going on way too long for our top targets to have said yes.
tumblr_o2nm0igV6g1uorz8zo4_250.gifv

TIFWIW. TB says when talking to his network in the coaching industry, Tennessee has almost 50 level 1 and 2 violations and even the large salary number we are throwing out isn't going to attract anyone big enough to fix it. He said in the coaching circle, this job due to roster and 50 violations is being looked upon as almost an expansion team in the NFL.

IT THEREFORE PRESENTS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL, TO MAKE A MARQUEE FOR YOURSELF, TO BRING BACK A PROUD AND STORIED UNIVERSITY, TO CREATE A CHAMPIONSHIP LIFETIME LEGACY FOR YOURSELF AND ANY PLAYER OR COACH DESIRING THE SAME, ALL WHILE MAKING AN ABSOLUTE FORTUNE, ALL TO BE ACCOMPLISHED IN A DREAM LOCATION.

LET‘S MAKE IT HAPPEN. RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!

I think I agree. Getting sick to my stomach. I really shouldn't care this much lol

Reactions: KPT_VFL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back