Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or some of us understand how courts actually work so don't put as much faith in their findings. According to the courts, O.J. was innocent as well. You should avoid your generalizations. Like I said, they make you look dumb.
Yeah. It's totally like the OJ case 😂😂😂. It's crazy you are demonizing a man with zero evidence other than some last ditch (failed) efforts by the defense, and somehow also taking the moral high ground.

You probably think witch trials are pretty pure too. Better safe than sorry.

Listen man. I'll have plenty of time to laugh at you guys for getting all up in your feelings because we hired someone who beat UT when it actually happens, on the off chance that it actually happens.

So I'm just going to table that absurdity until then. Deal? Deal.

Reactions: FBtime
you don't follow up Schiano Sunday by hiring James Franklin....if some of y'all don't see why, that's unfortunate. but we're not trying a case in a court of law here.....i don't need proof of anything to determine if he matches the "integrity and moral compass" standards discussed on Friday.

it's non starter....

I agree with your thinking.

Campbell is just such an insane target that I can't wrap my head around it happening (although I will be happy as anyone if it happens.)

Fickell and Fleck make the most sense to me - both are great coaches and program builders. Neither have any integrity issues in their past.

Specifically with Fickell, it had to have been made clear to him this year that a G5 team can't make the playoff in its current form. If you want to compete for it all, you have to move up. He was close to taking the Michigan State job last season so we know he wants to move if the situation is right.

Solid reasoning

Reactions: BogeyVol
Listening to Fan Run this morning, which typically I enjoy far more than the university mouth pieces at 99.1, but they are so tunnel visioned on their love for Lane Kiffin they're pretty much convinced no hire is good unless we hire Kiffin. They were incredibly lukewarm on Matt Campbell and don't think he'd be worth the money.

If Matt Campbell isn't "good enough" than who the hell do they think would be good enough for Tennessee?? Kiffin has melted their brains.

Keep the white whale a secret.. that's fine.. who is number two? Sounds like he's already agreed to come on if #1 falls through.. let us know our floor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back