Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone not wanting to watch for 12 mins, this quote stuck out to me, “this search has the making of a stunner because #1 it is very secretive, not a lot of people in the loop, and #2 they are willing to overpay, and they are not bashful about it."

I would love nothing more than to stun the college football landscape with a big boy hire. It’ll show we’re ready to be serious again and the sleeping giant has been reawakened.

Female here. Hostesses and hookers are willing. Big difference!
Kiffin- Sending college coeds to screw recruits and setting up hookers on the university phone dating back to the 1st year he was there. Proven. (That's just a portion of what freeze did).

Zero proof that Franklin did anything wrong other than own UT and flick some fans off.

...besides covering up rape?
Honest question, who said he covered this up? I don't want to hear a Joe Blow on VolNation rumor. Give me a link for a story, an official quote from law enforcement or DA or a link to an indictment...

Guys, pay attention...I dropped a nug from Volzown, then stoener and others over here dropped bigger nugs, we figured out it was Campbell. Celebrating began!!! White and his circle caught wind of this and sent out the “It’s Franklin” nonsense to kill our buzz to keep Campbell quiet until tomorrow. We’re onto you, DW!

It’s Campbell til it ain’t. 💥👀⚙️🎉

Butch had a lot of the same issues and we know how his culture was. A leader and a good man can make people walk a straight line. Pruitt was an absolute dog **** coach, but I don't remember any rape or assault issues under his watch.
Great line in the sand. So Dooley is a piece of ****? And for that matter, AJ Johnson too huh?

I can't see ruling out Freeze and Kiffin both of whom the fans love to then hire him that a lot of fans dislike while talking about someone that's a leader of young men to build your program. But I may be wrong.
You're not. If freeze and kiffin are not even on the list... You can guess where jf isn't either.

Whole lotta dumb, and a whole lotta trolling going on tonight.

Unfortunately, we present a target rich environment...

Guys, pay attention...I dropped a nug from Volzown, then stoener and others over here dropped bigger nugs, we figured out it was Campbell. Celebrating began!!! White and his circle caught wind of this and sent out the “It’s Franklin” nonsense to kill our buzz to keep Campbell quiet until tomorrow. We’re onto you, DW!

Idk. Volzown liked a post asking why we would pay Campbell 8 mil

Franklin telling that one player that pulled a knife that he should have put the knife up and got his ass beat... is sound advice.

So is telling the players not to talk to cops. Even if it were for a crappy thing, and probably self serving, don't say anything to the cops. Not bad advice. Those guys ended up being dirtbags and I'm glad they were found guilty, but sometimes innocent people get destroyed when they talk to the cops.

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
VQ just dropped a video to wrap up today. Said Steele will get an interview. Mentioned Franklin, Fickell, & Fleck. Said Elliott has been the one constant in this entire process.

So basically they have no clue.
Are we all just getting our hopes up for nothing like normal?

Someone direct me to the page where that happened. I skipped about 50 pages earlier

Sorry but no way Franklin is even on the list.

So irritated that a guy like Low would even float his name.
See my last quoted post a few posts back. @Nashvegas31 called it. Campbell is probably on the hook or considering it seriously and DW is working social media and places like this to help prevent another hyams \ brohm situation. Serious chess here and most people are too stupid and or emotional to see it

Kiffin- Sending college coeds to screw recruits and setting up hookers on the university phone dating back to the 1st year he was there. Proven. (That's just a portion of what freeze did).

Zero proof that Franklin did anything wrong other than own UT and flick some fans off.

Franklin knew about the rape video or else he wouldn’t have begged the student to delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back