Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it could be Cristobal? He's from Fl, White has all sorts of connections in Fl. Its been said Cristobal has wanted to come back south.
Just thought of something. Auburn thought they had him then suddenly they didn't. Oregon gave him an extension then. Could Tennessee have been talking to him before, and he decided to wait but took extension anyway just in case.

HOT TAKE: I think the coaching search is already over and White got his guy. Here is why;

Steven Godfrey, a CFB guru & media person, tweeted the night before Pruitt was fired that "Coaching Season Aint Over" and today he tweeted about the same thing while referring to his orginal tweet. We are pretty much the only big opening left in the country worthy of media attention. I honestly think we have our coach by 3pm ET tomorrow & I think its going to be someone no one has discussed on Twitter or in media. (No fleck, no MARRONE, no Franklin, no Kiffin)

Well Iโ€™m in Covid clinic. All respiratory complaints. Last week I had way fewer positive cases.
Had my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine mid-afternoon Friday. Arm was pretty sore Friday night, had chills overnight and woke up with a headache Saturday morning. All day Saturday was headache, muscles/joints aching and tired. Woke up this morning feeling 100%... pretty much exactly as expected. Our clinics are still running at about 35% positivity rate with our COVID+ census dropping about 15% over the past two weeks at the hospital.

Last edited:
HOT TAKE: I think the coaching search is already over and White got his guy. Here is why;

Steven Godfrey, a CFB guru & media person, tweeted the night before Pruitt was fired that "Coaching Season Aint Over" and today he tweeted about the same thing while referring to his orginal tweet. We are pretty much the only big opening left in the country worthy of media attention. I honestly think we have our coach by 3pm ET tomorrow & I think its going to be someone no one has discussed on Twitter or in media. (No fleck, no MARRONE, no Franklin, no Kiffin)
What was his tweet today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back