Will not happen today

dustyrhodes

Relax. Playoffs are going on today, so the NFL is top story. This hire will have the day to itself.

Well if we are to believe White's "no stone unturned" speech, I wouldn't expect an announcement 2 days after he said it. I would think if they are truly taking this "scour the earth" approach then we won't hear anything for a week or two.

I doubt the FB coach hire would upstage NFL today. In fact, it wouldn’t even scroll across the bottom of the screen. Hell I don’t even think the AD hire was front page ESPN content

Nobody thought they'd do something big on MLK Day either. If it's time to make a move, these people will suck up anyone's oxygen. That said, I think they'll let us dangle for a few days. I just hope they don't announce Wednesday and mess up my Curse of Oak Island viewing.

If Tennessee can be stupid enough to announce the firing of their head coach on a national holiday so the whole sports world can talk about how bad Tennessee is with no competing stories, then I’m sure they can announce the new head coach against an AFC/NFC championship and get completely overlooked.

If Tennessee can be stupid enough to announce the firing of their head coach on a national holiday so the whole sports world can talk about how bad Tennessee is with no competing stories, then I’m sure they can announce the new head coach against an AFC/NFC championship and get completely overlooked.
Maybe you missed the part about hiring a Top Notch AD?

I doubt the FB coach hire would upstage NFL today. In fact, it wouldn’t even scroll across the bottom of the screen. Hell I don’t even think the AD hire was front page ESPN content
That’s the point. You don’t do it when it is not the top news. I feel this hire is going to shock some people.

This another classic example of someone not realizing just how far we've fallen. To the national media Tennessee football is insignificant. We simply do not matter anymore until we prove otherwise. The national "love" is no longer coming our way.
Or the other side - Wife Beater Syndrome.

VN Store

Back