Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
His goal is holding out for OSU. Just like Napier's goal is holding out for LSU
That makes sense to an extent. But he was the interim 10 years ago and they past on him once. Maybe he knows he’ll never get that job or he’s been had assurances he would if it opens up again.

I think CTE will be a really good HC. Suprised we did what we did if that is the hire. But that does t change the fact that he could be a really good coach and I think would really help our offense be modern and explosive year 1.
I agree. I think being a HC at a smaller school will make him
More attractive

Reactions: Deebowbear
I don’t think any of these names are our target. I believe they’re the back ups.

Both Vq and 247 have said that we are trying to spend a lot of money, that money is no object. If that’s the case, these names we’re hearing aren’t the target. I still think we’re after a Campbell, and if we cant land him, then we’ll circle back to the names you’re seeing.

BTW, I’d be happy with Fleck

Last edited:
I don’t think any of these names are our target. I believe they’re the back ups.

Both Vq and 247 have said that we are trying to spend a lot of money, that money is no object. If that’s the case, these names we’re hearing aren’t the target. I still think we’re after a Campbell, and if we can land him, then we’ll circle back to the names you’re seeing.

It’s Freeze.

Both Vq and 247 have said that we are trying to spend a lot of money, that money is no object. If that’s the case, these names we’re hearing aren’t the target. I still think we’re after a Campbell, and if we can land him, then we’ll circle back to the names you’re seeing.

Did you buy another oar?

Fleck lines up with spending a lot of money. He’s making close to 5 mil and has like a 4 million dollar buy out. It would probably take 6 mil for him.

giphy (3).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back