Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey volnation. random vent, but my grandfather passed away this morning. He was an alumni, raised me as a vols fan, took and me 6 hours to Neyland every year...to where I eventually got my degree from UT as well. I'm a little bummed that he didn't get to see the best football towards the end, but I know he's seen way more success than I ever have! I loved our time together watching and talking vols. Just remember what its all about guys.
Sorry for your loss---prayers sent for comfort and understanding

Danny White gonna step to the podium.

He’ll say a few words. Close by saying.. “and with that, I’d like to introduce the next head football coach at the University of Tennessee....”

Suddenly the intro music for the Ultimate Warrior starts blasting over the PA

Who comes not walking, but running to the podium?

Is it a Fleck?

Is it an Elliott?

NO!!!!!

It’s.... Its.....

Jauan Jennings!!!!!

Fleck is currently making $4.75 million at MINNESOTA, which means he is likely not coming to this NCAA sanctions mess for less than $7 million. That’s a whole lot of cheddar for someone like Fleck.

I’d much rather get an offensive guru like Chadwell for $2.5-$3 million and then spend crazy money on assembling the best staff.

Campbell - Hell Yes
Fickell - Hell Yes
Chadwell - Yes
Fleck - No
Elliot - Definitely No

That’s where I stand with this current hot board.

It’s virtually impossible to field an argument against fleck without bringing up his “cliche”
That no visit policy for verbal commitments seems a little unrealistic in this conference. Not a deal breaker.. But he'd have to make some adjustments from wmu, Minn, to here.

The slogan stuff... Like I said, it's not for me, but I get where it comes from for him... It's not a non starter or anything imo

Reactions: drylo and Sleegro
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back