The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #19 Missouri Game Thread, 8:20 PM ET, SEC Network

Down 8 with 20 seconds left and we dribble around and try to set up a shot!? This team has no idea how to go right to the basket!

You mistake maturity with blindness and ignorance.

We are 100% health inside right now. We aren't thin. If you think we aren't getting good production there or have any depth you would be right. But you said we were just going through a "slump". But being thin inside isn't a temporary slump it's an existing weakness and the book is out on us.
The blueprint on how to beat us is out

Anytime you play ticket, ORN, plavsic, or bricks for hands EJ you know that things ain’t goin well....we got to get healthy and wake the F up. I frankly want to see Springer and Johnson make this their team. No other alphas to be found on this soft squad

Reactions: vavolfan6
I’m not basing my opinion on this one game but this team is not a final four team. This team lacks the consistency snd the mental toughness to beat four tough opponents in a row.

Idk the answers but maybe this team isn’t as talented as we had hoped for. JJJ is but progressing and Fulky isn’t a threat. Pons is inconsistent while Springer may be our best player.

Back to Back losses where we didn't lead and weren't truly competitive...

UT athletics continuing to be UT athletics

Fixed: Florida was road

Reactions: BreatheUT
You don’t know much about coaching if you believe leaving him in the game accomplishes anything
I repeat my question (Since you refused to answer the first time). Which one of the stellar Barnes post player recruits would you like to put in the place of Fulkerson?

VN Store

Back