Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulkerson refuses to be the leader. He sees two five stars come in and thinks he can go back to being a role guy. He is playing weak on glass and letting people push him around. Teams that will get in our face are killing us. We have no ball handlers without springer

Uros has more energy and want to than anyone on our team right now and he never gets to play. 😂

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Fulkerson refuses to be the leader. He sees two five stars come in and thinks he can go back to being a role guy. He is playing weak on glass and letting people push him around. Teams that will get in our face are killing us. We have no ball handlers without springer
He is weak. Doesn’t look like he spends much time in the weight room at all. Big mistake.

I’ve unfortunately been unable to follow along much today, and it appears I’m quite a few chapters behind.

Anything significant news reported on the coach search? Any candidates officially out? Is the media just throwing stuff at the wall?
Pay sites reporting Fleck and Elliott have been contacted. VN insider says leader in clubhouse is not a Sexton agent.

Last edited:
Don't reply to anything I say if you're gonna have some stupid **** to say.
Argue the merits of a coach with me.
Discuss an opinion.
Don't @ me with stupid replies.
I'm burnt the **** out on Tennessee coaching searches. I have a right to be.
If you dont like it, ignore it. Ignore me dude. Click the button. I don't want these stupid "THEN GO. THE DOORS THAT WAY" replies.
I'll just ignore anyone who hits me with that **** so I never have to hear it again.
I'm getting a vibe...
1611457779620.jpeg

For the love of god, do not hire a defensive guy. I can't handle hearing everyone say "oh, its a good hire! He just needs the right OC!"
DEFENSE. DOES. NOT. WIN. GAMES.

The last two national championships were won by head coaches with defensive backgrounds.

Fickell is a defensive coach and has a 35-14 record.

There are legit reasons to be against specific coaches, but a blanket statement saying a defensive coach can’t win games is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back