Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching random NBA highlights..bro if Allen Iverson was 3-4 inches taller, he would be the best player all time, firmly believe that.

Pre-injury Derrick Rose WAS a 2 inch taller AI.

Watch some of those highlights too. Lateral foot speed that seems hard to even comprehend how it’s possible

Only one that comes to mind is bob stoops to oklahoma. It was a dumpster fire and he righted that ship in two years.

My dad is an OU alum, and he is where we are now. Total apathy and barely watched them. In comes Bob and he rarely missed a game from them on.

Yep, and also will be hard for another school to leak any news since there is no association...🤔

I can’t help but feel like we are overlooking someone. I believe at this point we purely need to be focusing in on someone who is a proven program developer, player developer and developer of young men. If you get someone of that mold on the hill they would have the potential to be successful as soon as year 1 with our current roster. I couldn’t give a crud about recruiting ties to the south and all that mess. Recruiting will come with success. But first you need a good developer to be successful.

I think Campbell meets that criteria but I also believe there is someone out there we are missing that also fits this mold.

Bottom line - Possible NCAA sanctions limits the coaching pool no matter the money. DW has a tough job ahead. There is a reason he has asked the fan base to be positive on social media. Coaches are growing tired of players, coaches and families being attacked on social media. Unfortunately deserved or not, Tennessee has a perceived reputation of extreme negativity and coaches notice it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back