Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love for us to hire Kiffin, but I think this AD is not necessarily going to go after the "flavor-of-the-day" coach. That is not necessarily a bad thing, but if he picks someone who is not a name brand, he better be ready for some major push back, until that coach can prove himself.

I will be happy if the AD can simply right the ship, and help us build all sports to the point we were at in the 80's and 90's. Hopefully, that includes a football coach that can put an exciting team on the field that we always feels has a chance, no matter who we are playing.

Kiffin may have called his brother and I have zero doubts that Jimmy Sexton has been on the phone with White. I wouldn't be surprised if in the players meeting theres overwhelming support for Kiffin
I wonder if Sexton feels like UT's upgraded AD just made his job (and commissions earned) more challenging.

It always refocuses me during these Coach and AD searches when I see the children step off the plane with their parents and ushered into the Vol family. They didn’t ask for it. Not many jobs out there where the whole family sort of gets lumped into the org. Seeing DW’s son with the plastic bag full of Tennessee swag on the tarmac just hits me in the feels. The little dude is my sons age. I hope enjoys this ride with his dad and loves Knoxville. I also hope he grows thick skin 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back