Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, when did I say he didn’t do good in his speech? Actively said I like him. Just the constant stuttering was killing me.

How dare I voice something.....
Watched the same PC and didn’t see the stuttering. Looked like he was trying to genuinely address questions and he didn’t have a script.

This thread is moving so fast I can’t seem to pinpoint if we dug into which players might have moved out of the portal.

I know there is heat on Wanya and our sweet Polynesian Prince... can anyone give me a heat check on who it really could be?

Reactions: yourstruly23
"Jeremy. Pruitt. Hired. Kevin. Steele."

giphy.gif
AP is about to be so out of loop it’s not even funny. He’s acted like a butt hurt baby since Papa Pruitt left. Maybe if he left his emotions out of it he wouldn’t get eye rolls from the chancellor of the university he covers.

Watched the same PC and didn’t see the stuttering. Looked like he was trying to genuinely address questions and he didn’t have a script.
In Tennessee’s version of it, they somehow eliminated it (you could still slightly hear it), dunno if it’s because they controlled the microphone volume? But, in a different one you could hear everything. Again, not a big deal it was just annoying me lol 😂 I’m not hating on the guy.

In Tennessee’s version of it, they somehow eliminated it (you could still slightly hear it), dunno if it’s because they controlled the microphone volume? But, in a different one you could hear everything. Again, not a big deal it was just annoying me lol 😂 I’m not hating on the guy.
I watched it live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back