Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I’ve never started a coaching search without talking to the student-athletes on the team. I’m speaking with the football team this afternoon. I need their input — what’s working, what’s not working."

What part of this says he's letting them know first?
You have to think Trey Smith will have a voice for the football team.

Austin Price is the biggest chode
He knows his days are numbered unless he cultivates some new relationships/connections, and quickly.

That crowd, especially Hyams, has lived off of stuff supplied by Fulmer and his cronies for years. It's their fault they haven't diversified.

Lol she just rolled her eyes at Austin Price's name
i didn't like the question he asked, and i ddin't like the answer she gave.

at some point, someone over there just needs to say "well, first, the fans have been watching this go on for 15 years, so we haven't given them much to be positive about....." and then go in to the "but it's a new day, and we need everyone to pull in the same direction, we want the same things, and we're all on the same team"

is that so hard?

Reactions: Rizzo924
"I’ve never started a coaching search without talking to the student-athletes on the team. I’m speaking with the football team this afternoon. I need their input — what’s working, what’s not working."

He actually said explicitly the team will be the first to know.

But based on everything else he said, that won't be today.

Reactions: fifties fan
He knows his days are numbered unless he cultivates some new relationships/connections, and quickly.

That crowd, especially Hyams, has lived off of stuff supplied by Fulmer and his cronies for years. It's their fault they haven't diversified.

I'm here for the culling. I hope the days of the Big Orange Soap Opera Digest are over.

He is going to show them a pic of lane Kiffin and one of Joey freshwater and ask them which coach they prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back