Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herman really wouldn’t be a bad hire. I’d rank him somewhere below Kiffin, Fickell, and Campbell, but above Neal Brown, Napier, Dykes, Steele, and others.
That's why I've been a Herman fan since Monday.

Kiffin, Fickell, and Campbell are all long shots for whatever reason. The others aren't ready or shouldn't be considered.

Herman won at Texas. Just not enough. I would gladly take him if he was 32-18 through his first four years here, plus 4-0 in bowl games.

He's the most logical. IMO of course

Bob is not gossip. I dm with him and he is a high school coach in Tennessee and has contacts with current assistant coaches, ex players and many others. He’s been right on top of the for months. He talks to Chadwell. He misses timelines occasionally but he is money. Believe it or don’t.

Interesting.

Give me some idea about him being on the money?

Not happening. Mr. Late to the Game also said his “source” had Steele as HC through 2021 season.
Bc fulmer was gonna hire him
Damn we are so lucky we made an AD move
Fulmer trying to kill the program so he looked like a even bigger legend as a coach that fans continued to miss

Anyone that thinks herman would be anything other than average here is wrong absolutely wrong. We would never compete for the east. We would just consistently be the number 3 team in the east and sometimes push for number 2. It's a **** hire. I'm not sure tennessee admin understands the definition of a winner.

Boyd and White meeting with players only tonight to take in input about new coach. Think some more names leak in next 24 hrs
If they're meeting with the players tonight.... VN will know who the hire is tonight.

*Someone in that meeting will not be able to keep a secret.

Reactions: MarcoVol
I'm sure Tony Elliot is a good dude. I'm sure Tony Elliot is a solid offensive coordinator. I'm sure Tony Elliot will one day land a HC job somewhere and be given a shot....

I'm also sure that if Tony Elliot is the coach, and we take another flier on an unproven coordinator, that I will not be spending any money on Tennessee Football for the foreseeable future. I cannot take another coordinator.

That's why I've been a Herman fan since Monday.

Kiffin, Fickell, and Campbell are all long shots for whatever reason. The others aren't ready or shouldn't be considered.

Herman won at Texas. Just not enough. I would gladly take him if he was 32-18 through his first four years here, plus 4-0 in bowl games.

He's the most logical. IMO of course
He didn't win **** at texas. in a weaker conference with far more talent and recruiting tools. My god......

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back