Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think today was a great day. I also thing Whites second hire is the most important one. The first hire is destined to fail here sadly. Just to big of a hill to climb
Are there any coaches out there right now that would change your mind? If they are serious enough to spend 7mill per year on a coach (which is what is now rumored) that speaks volumes to me that they are committed to winning and righting this ship. I know we have been down and quite frankly have been a laughing stock but if the things coming out about PF and JP are true maybe this overhaul is what we needed all the way around and Atlanta Vol was right. We will never know how bad things really were. Could things have been handled a little different so we didn’t have to have a NCAA investigation? Maybe. However, do you really think PF and JP would have cordially left their positions? I think we are in a better position today than we were last week and I’m glad you see the good in the new AD hire. Let’s hope the HC hire is in the same league because I have hope we can right this ship with a good hire if we make this one count.

Lol thank you everyone for the responses. I'm 32 and I was at the 98 sec championship game. I'm just bad about remembering former players. I should've done a quick Google search obviously.
Don't feel bad about it. You would have just been a kid at the time. I remember a lot of players from the mid to late 80s when I was that age, but certainly not all of them.

200.gif

Don't feel bad about it. You would have just been a kid at the time. I remember a lot of players from the mid to late 80s when I was that age, but certainly not all of them.
I actually still remember players names better from my kid days than say 5-7 years ago. Probably because alot of them were really good and had NFL careers. Not so much today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back