Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiring Danny White is the most excited I’ve been about UT in over a decade. It looks like we’re finally done ******* around and enough is enough. And now we’re gonna stop shopping in the bargain bin and pay someone over $7 mil a year. This is the day, January 21, 2021, that UT football begins its rise again.

On the uniform subject, I'm a traditionalist but the kids like the special combos. I've got no problem with it. Time to turn over a new leaf, I've got no problem with a select game or two rolling out an alternate. Especially if it helps get the kids hype.

Pretty sure I'm currently going on 24 hours without sleep due to insomnia. I think I'm gonna try to sleep now before I start hallucinating more than I normally do.

If this AD hire is just one of your sleep-deprived delusuions, I’m gonna be really pissed.

Its funny because i would be ecstatic if they hire lane, but his record as a HC is pretty pedestrian when you look at it. Basilio deacribed him as a “boy band” and i think that hits the nail on the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back