Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those who think they "know" who we should hire as HC, and will second-guess our new AD if he does not please them with this hire:

Our administrative leaders have hired an AD who is universally lauded as a top notch big time AD; a top 4 AD in the entire country per a respected publication; a young innovative AD who comes from an outstanding family of athletic administrators/coaches. He deserves the support of the fanbase. So lets give it to him. In spades.
Let him do his job. Support his choice as our HC, without hesitation or equivocation. Don't be a Jimmy Hyams or John Adams clone/mouthpiece. Tune them and those like them OUT. This is our time to rise up, again.
This program needs us all to row the boat in the same direction; against the Tide. Be a Tennessee Volunteer!
Go Big Orange!
Row the boat?! It’s Fleck.

Lane can win here, but we also gotta stop overvaluing him.

White is going to look at the body of work as a whole, and I don’t think Kiffin would be in his top tier.

One thing he’s done is hire for the place he’s at, UT has the facilities & money to not find a coordinator on the rise or a D-3 guy, like he did in the past. I’d say put the top names based on results on the list not in the SEC currently, that’s probably where he’s looking.

So Ed O. then?

So will have our new coach in place by 1/29? At the speed of which this is moving, I'd suspect we're talking days and not weeks for our next HC here... Go Vols! Let's do this thing!!

Reactions: SmokinBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back