Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly off-topic, but it's pretty remarkable how much less of a cluster f*** the recruiting forum is than the football forum. One would think the football forum would be the place to go to get the info on how the search for AD & HC is shaping up, but there is literally no info over there it's just a mess of angry posters commiserating together.

In this one thread, there is far more useful information and better conversation than that entire forum lol. It's also almost two entirely different groups of poster. Weird how segmented this place can be lol.

Cole Cubelic just said on ESPNU radio just said with the guys leaving that you have to debate whether or not our roster is better than Ark and USCe. Still a tier above Vandy but he wasn’t big on what we have.

He also thinks out of those 3 rosters that Treylon Burks (Ark) is the best player.
Lol that’s just stupid. Same thing when people tried to say Vanderbilt had a better roster year 1 under Pruitt lol.

No Pruitt is just sal sunseri.

Slightly off-topic, but it's pretty remarkable how much less of a cluster f*** the recruiting forum is than the football forum. One would think the football forum would be the place to go to get the info on how the search for AD & HC is shaping up, but there is literally no info over there it's just a mess of angry posters commiserating together.

In this one thread, there is far more useful information and better conversation than that entire forum lol. It's also almost two entirely different groups of poster. Weird how segmented this place can be lol.

I learned a few coaching searches ago to NEVER GO TO THE FF. That place is not Joy.

Peyton being heavily involved in this coaching search makes me feel a bit better about them not messing this up. The University will do its best to keep the embarrassment to a minimum. We don't want an Auburn situation.

Wasn't he part of the pro-Schiano faction last time around? I'm truly asking this group as a whole because I forgot what his involvement was last time.

But some people think we’re elitist over here. There are reasons we like one thread only.

If the Haslams and Peyton are involved it seems the coach would have pro ties - that seems to be what they know these days.

IMO, the FF is more casual fans coming in and creating a thread because they feel a certain way about a certain thing.

The RF, particularly this thread, is more like a group text with a bunch of die-hard, more informed fans.

Very much
GbZQVqY.gif

December, I was reticent to share on here, I'm not a fan of people airing their personal stuff in here. It's been devastating but I have a support system. Don't take anything for granted.

Really sorry to hear about this Newt. I can only image sadness that is in your heart right now. Praying for you and the those left behind that are hurting from her passing,

1611245735921.jpeg

I think we’ve reached a breaking point here, there is always talk about opening up the brinks truck now is the time.
It’s past time. My problem is that I can’t convince myself to believe them even a little. I don’t think they will try and fail. I think they will feed us that like they always do while they sit around and look through the bargain bin and their Facebook friend’s lists fir candidates. I wanted Pruitt gone months ago and yet I’ve never felt more hopeless about a search which is emblematic of how badly they need to hit it out of the park. A lot of us really have reached a point where something’s gotta give. We can’t keep reliving this.

I hardly step foot in there anymore. It's just toxic and I feel like i need a hot shower when I go over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back