Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part of this is, even as we're completely falling apart, we have no idea what the NCAA will attempt to do to us. I'm with those that say tell 'em to screw off when you see programs like Miami, UNC, LSU, and Auburn who have been caught dead to rights and nothing has happened to them.

I'm hoping the NCAA goes easy on us. It's obvious who's transferring at this point. Guys who got paid. Getting rid of it all and hope they give us leniency.

Go to the basketball forum and read some of the threads.

Some of them are already starting to question whether Barnes is the right guy or not.

It’s stupid. That’s why I’m pissed.

The people starting those threads on the basketball forum are all the football forum trolls taking out their frustrations. It's people that don't actually spend time following the basketball team. All of the basketball forum regulars that follow the sport appreciate and love Barnes.

So what’s the chances the school has info on all the “transfers” accepting money and they were told they needed to pack up and leave. Basically another step to avoid sanctions. Get rid of the coaches and all the players that were involved and tell the NCAA to piss off, if they want to punish someone do it to those that are gone not the ones that stayed and did it the right way.

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
I agree freaking out acting like we ****ed yo cause we’re afraid to lose some guys off a 3-7 team is what got us into this situation anyways. We need to get back to a place that anything under 8 wins is disappointing

Regardless of what they say now they didn’t give their all on Saturdays. They were out there making the rounds and changing clothes.

Tell me I’m wrong.

Reactions: goooooovols
tenor.gif

He says his offenses works even with no talent..... looks like he may get a chance to prove it.

I bet we find out that we can't afford what it will take to get Campbell or Fickell to say yes, won't give up control to Napier, and that leaves Chadwell. He would crawl over broken glass for this job, and wouldn't require an expensive buyout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back