To’o To’o, Crouch, Gray and Johnson enter the transfer portal

In all seriousness, at what point does this become a fairness in competition issue? You can’t put a team out there to get slaughtered each week. Losing all of your best players, some of your best recruits, with an entirely new staff, inheriting whatever penalties the NCAA may impose, is damn near close to the death penalty. I’m sure whatever occurred was bad, but we’ve seen as bad and worse not result in a program being unable to field a competitive team.
oh yeah how could I forget lost scholarships? Fulmer will go down in history as the worst AD we've ever seen which damn near impossible given the bumbling idiot Hamilton was.

Reactions: Jaws
I assume this means that you are blaming Fulmer for bringing Pruitt to UT in the first place? He had no choice but to begin an internal investigation, self report and then fire Pruitt once the level 1 violations were reported to him in November.
Just ironic that Fulmer blame free and getting 37000 a month for 2 years...fleeced UT again.
Lol.

Gutless!!! Each and every one of these players. Today’s kids have zero pride in where they have been and no earthly idea where they’re going. They apparently committed to a coach who was either blind as a bat or of low moral character or too stupid to know the difference. I used to think Pruitt was the next Johnny Majors and now I’m thankful he’s gone. It would have gotten even worse than it is right now if he had

Tear it down and build it back the right way!!!

Reactions: kcvols1
Just remember, these kids took a chance on Tennessee. They had offers other places. But, they came to Tennessee.

You are going to need kids like this in the future who buy into a vision instead of a more obvious opportunity

No. We need a guy who can coach and develop players.

Add in crouch lol I hope all the silly fans who call for ppl jobs 3 years in during a pandemic season are happy... and inevitably when the next coach fails in 3 years with this shell roster I hope y’all do the same so we can be in this never ending cycle forever smh...

Everyone was under the same issues this season, the covid didn’t just affect TN, the coaching sucked and that’s a fact

Well, many on this board wanted to fire everybody regardless of the consequences. They got what they wanted. It will be a severely depleted roster for the upcoming season, and there will be more transfers to come.

Jumping ship!!
Best of luck to these guys.
UT down to the foundation again.
What number of rebuild are we on now?

VN Store

Back