To’o To’o, Crouch, Gray and Johnson enter the transfer portal

If it were my son I’d tell him he made a commitment to the school and he’s going to have to suck it up and tough it out. That’s the problem with a lot of kids today, first sign of adversity and they want to quit.
Great post, I raise my kids the way I was raised, you made a commitment and you will see it through

Just remember, these kids took a chance on Tennessee. They had offers other places. But, they came to Tennessee.

You are going to need kids like this in the future who buy into a vision instead of a more obvious opportunity

If it were my son I’d tell him he made a commitment to the school and he’s going to have to suck it up and tough it out. That’s the problem with a lot of kids today, first sign of adversity and they want to quit.
Well unfortunately for you their parents aren’t making them stick around in a mess they didn’t create.

Add in crouch lol I hope all the silly fans who call for ppl jobs 3 years in during a pandemic season are happy... and inevitably when the next coach fails in 3 years with this shell roster I hope y’all do the same so we can be in this never ending cycle forever smh...

Going to be really difficult to find a new coach if they dont have a team to coach.

In all seriousness, at what point does this become a fairness in competition issue? You can’t put a team out there to get slaughtered each week. Losing all of your best players, some of your best recruits, with an entirely new staff, inheriting whatever penalties the NCAA may impose, is damn near close to the death penalty. I’m sure whatever occurred was bad, but we’ve seen as bad and worse not result in a program being unable to field a competitive team.

Just remember, these kids took a chance on Tennessee. They had offers other places. But, they came to Tennessee.

You are going to need kids like this in the future who buy into a vision instead of a mor obvious opportunity
That goes for pretty much every school.:rolleyes:

You are going to need kids like this in the future who buy into a vision instead of a more obvious opportunity
Why is this Gator allowed in here🤣

Add in crouch lol I hope all the silly fans who call for ppl jobs 3 years in during a pandemic season are happy... and inevitably when the next coach fails in 3 years with this shell roster I hope y’all do the same so we can be in this never ending cycle forever smh...

Fulmer and Pruitt dug the hole we are standing in, they crawled out and left us in it though. No one else. This isn't the fault of the fans, nothing up there ever has been or ever will be the fault of the fans. You're a moron if you believe it is the fault of the fans.

VN Store

Back