To’o To’o, Crouch, Gray and Johnson enter the transfer portal

I’m not going to sit in judgment. It’s his life and college career. He’s playing for a career after college. I just wish the players were as devoted to the university itself, that they were committed to something bigger than their future or even their team.

Make no mistake, we’ve suffered through one inept coach after another, but Jeremy Pruitt will prove to be the biggest disaster by far. If we thought the rebuild was tough after the previous dunces, we haven’t seen anything yet. Pruitt has all but buried this program.

Good question. But he is being paid just south of half a mill to do whatever. I assume part of his job description is to field a team with at least some of the players that we already have.

Reactions: Border Vol
I’m not going to sit in judgment. It’s his life and college career. He’s playing for a career after college. I just wish the players were as devoted to the university itself, that they were committed to something bigger than their future or even their team.

If it was your kid, would you care about the kid or the school?

Make no mistake, we’ve suffered through one inept coach after another, but Jeremy Pruitt will prove to be the biggest disaster by far. If we thought the rebuild was tough after the previous dunces, we haven’t seen anything yet. Pruitt has all but buried this program.
No the dumb administration that fired him after a covid year way late buried us...

VN Store

Back