3 moves into the promised land!

What bill? I'm not familiar.
It was tucked away in the COVID Relief Budget bill, an extension on the liability of those streaming content. Not sure how it works so I may have accidentally fearmongered, sorry. It seems like it’s more targeted towards the actual illegal streaming businesses. Here’s a link about it though. Fox Business: Coronavirus relief bill will make illegal streaming a felony
CNN: 10 years in prison for illegal streaming? It's in the Covid-19 relief bill - CNN

Reactions: cncchris33
It was tucked away in the COVID Relief Budget bill, an extension on the liability of those streaming content. Not sure how it works so I may have accidentally fearmongered, sorry. It seems like it’s more targeted towards the actual illegal streaming businesses. Here’s a link about it though. Fox Business: Coronavirus relief bill will make illegal streaming a felony
CNN: 10 years in prison for illegal streaming? It's in the Covid-19 relief bill - CNN
Interesting. Thanks.

Haven’t read any post tonight so maybe someone else had already said it but if not I’ll let her rip

Bailey makes this team worse. He’s a selfish player

Reactions: Govolsman98
I was thinking the same thing. Bailey adds very little when his shot doesn’t drop.

There was 3-4 times tonight where he’d get the ball with 10 seconds on the shot clock and I swear he’s hold it on purpose to get his shot.

i mean the guy leads the team with 113 shots and Fullerton is next with 96. No excuse for him to lead the team in shots. None

There was 3-4 times tonight where he’d get the ball with 10 seconds on the shot clock and I swear he’s hold it on purpose to get his shot.

i mean the guy leads the team with 113 shots and Fullerton is next with 96. No excuse for him to lead the team in shots. None
He was -16 in 25 minutes. Santi was -9 in the same time with a gimpy hip. Think Bailey is sort of zoned out next year if 2/3 of JJJ, Keon, and Jaden come back

I was thinking the same thing. Bailey adds very little when his shot doesn’t drop.
That last part is the key. He has a place, but he has to know when to be aggressive and when to dislike it back. He has shot this team out of a couple games this year. It was surprising to see Barnes stick with him in that 1st half as long as he did with Bailey being so reckless. Santiago Vescovi's injury had to have played a role there.

That last part is the key. He has a place, but he has to know when to be aggressive and when to dislike it back. He has shot this team out of a couple games this year. It was surprising to see Barnes stick with him in that 1st half as long as he did with Bailey being so reckless. Santiago Vescovi's injury had to have played a role there.

With SV and springer both out he had to play I guess

I was surprised to see Bailey playing the PG instead of Keon

Haven’t read any post tonight so maybe someone else had already said it but if not I’ll let her rip

Bailey makes this team worse. He’s a selfish player

I’ve been very critical of Bailey and wanted to change that tonight. I thought he played well on a bad team night. I thought he played very unselfish and if he keeps that up he and Springer need to handle this team going forward

I’ve been very critical of Bailey and wanted to change that tonight. I thought he played well on a bad team night. I thought he played very unselfish and if he keeps that up he and Springer need to handle this team going forward
Did you notice Bailey’s 2 missed layups? Did you notice how poorly he played defense and couldn’t seem to stay in front of the man he was guarding? I agree he didn’t shoot way too many times like he did against Florida, but I’m not sure what specifically your seeing to make you think the team runs better when he’s setting the offense.

Bailey has not shot too well recently but his role on the team is to come in and attack offensively. Shooters slump sometimes but I guarantee you Barnes is telling him to keep shooting.

Did you notice Bailey’s 2 missed layups? Did you notice how poorly he played defense and couldn’t seem to stay in front of the man he was guarding? I agree he didn’t shoot way too many times like he did against Florida, but I’m not sure what specifically your seeing to make you think the team runs better when he’s setting the offense.

Yea I saw him miss those layups after getting in the lane with ease. He did that a number of times. Breaking the defense done is key to getting better shots and we Damn sure aren’t seeing SV getting into the lane

Reactions: Govolsman98
Yea I saw him miss those layups after getting in the lane with ease. He did that a number of times. Breaking the defense done is key to getting better shots and we Damn sure aren’t seeing SV getting into the lane
Works if the player either makes the bunnie or feeds someone for the “better shot” which Bailey hasn’t been doing. Maybe he’s showing potential to do that and will get better with more repetition? Right now he’s struggling

VN Store

Back